Website Om Space HQ, Petaling Jaya
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
Om Space is an education and wellness platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas such as personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together.
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least diploma education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in business administration, preferably competence in SQL Accounting System.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- To develop office maintenance in well-organized and systematic.
- To develop and maintain the company database record in complete and up to date.
- To present the office professionalism and high standard to the public.
- To compile, maintain and update company records and business transaction.
- To prepare essential documentation including memos, notices, reports, and other forms of communication.
- To set up appointments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and manage the correspondence between the office and external bodies.
- To manage office inventory and ensure the regular supply of office materials.
- To communicate regularly with the team to assist on procure needed items.
- To manage office maintenance, cleanliness and tidiness.
- To manage system including database backup, software updates, virus protection and etc.
- To perform data entry on bookkeeping record and daily business transaction.
- To maintain and manage filing system in well-organized.
- To handle customer delivery and packaging.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Performance Incentive
- Annual performance Bonus
- Provide EPF, SOCSO and EIS
- Provide professional training before you on board!
- Working Hours: 5 days/week (Mon-Fri or Wed-Sun), 9am-6pm
Monthly RM2500 and above
To apply this job, kindly apply the Job Application Here.
To explore for more job opportunity, Visit Here.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.