Website Om Space Wellness Centre
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
Om Space is an education and wellness platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas such as personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together.
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in professional hypnotherapy technique.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Have patience and passion in helping people!
- To perform and provide consultation and hypnotherapy session to the client professionally.
- To support the company by developing brand and product awareness to international level.
- To conduct the consultation and hypnotherapy session to the client professionally.
- As a solution provider for the clients’ mental and life challenges.
- To provide care, informative and solutions to the client through the therapy sessions.
- To maintain high quality of professional service at all time.
- To practice the session by complying the Professional Practice Policy.
- To provide suggestion and advice to the client on the continuous therapy solution.
- To respond to the client’s feedback and perform professionally.
- To ensure the validity of renewal on professional licenses and membership every year.
- Take full responsibility on the performance of any therapy sessions.
- To prepare and present the client’s session overview report to the management.
- To participate in company’s marketing campaign and promote the awareness of professional knowledge.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Performance Incentive
- Annual performance Bonus
- Provide EPF, SOCSO and EIS
- Provide professional training before you on board!
- Working Hours: 5 days/week (Mon-Fri or Wed-Sun), 9am-6pm
Monthly RM3000 and above
To apply this job, kindly apply the Job Application Here.
To explore for more job opportunity, Visit Here.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.