Website Om Space Therapy Centre
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
OM SPACE is an education and therapy platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas including personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and wellness and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together!
For more company info, kindly visit our website at www.omspace2u.com
Hiring Job Position: Clinical Psychologist
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Master Degree education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in clinical psychology, psychotherapy or relevant field.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office and CPT3.
- At least 1 years of relevant experience is required.
Job Goal and Objective
- To provide and conduct clinical assessment and psychotherapy session to the client professionally.
- To support the company and professional branding to international level.
- To increase company growth in revenue and profit.
- To conduct clinical psychological assessment and psychotherapy session to the client professionally.
- As a solution provider to the clients’ mental and life challenges.
- To provide care, informative and solutions to the client through the psychotherapy sessions.
- To maintain high quality of professional service at all time.
- To practice the session by complying theProfessional Practice Policy in Om Space Therapy Centre.
- To provide suggestions and advices to the client on the continuous psychotherapy solution.
- To respond to the client’s feedback and optimise the service quality professionally.
- To ensure the validity of renewal on professional licenses and membership every year.
- To participate in company’s marketing campaign and promote the awareness of professional knowledge.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Salary included EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB and HRDF contribution
- KPI Performance Incentive
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Public Holiday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Annual Leave
- Overtime allowance
- Medical allowance
- Staff Discount up to 30%
- Employee insurance coverage
- Flexible working day and hour (Shift rotation)
- Career advancement and development (Up to C-Level)
- Career and Professional training program sponsorship
- Career training and programs
- Work 5 days per week
Basic Salary + KPI Performance Incentive + Annual Performance Bonus + Promotion Opportunity
Basic Salary Range start from RM3000 to RM6000 (depends on candidates’ professional skill, competency level, work experience and education level.)
To apply this job, kindly CLICK HERE to submit the Job Application.
CLICK HERE to know more job opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.