Website Om Space HQ, Petaling Jaya
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
Om Space is an education and wellness platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas such as personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together.
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Accounting or relevant studies.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in accounts and finance management
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office and SQL Accounting System.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience is required.
- Have patience and passion in helping people!
Job Goal and Objective
- To develop full set of management account
- To strategize budgeting and financial forecast
- To maximize the profit by optimizing company expenses and revenue growth
- To perform full set of management account.
- Meeting with the accountant and work out the cash flow statistic
- Provision and maintenance of general ledger in company accounting system
- To key in any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including invoices, vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- To maintain the database, ensuring that records are complete and up to date.
- To verify and perform any customer issue on financial request, refund and transaction.
- To respond appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- To abide by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- To perform bank reconciliation with all payment and bank statement.
- To perform SST and Tax submission on time.
- To alliance with the tax agent on yearly tax submission.
- To prepare checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- To keep and file all finance documents in well-organized.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Performance Incentive
- Annual performance Bonus
- Provide EPF, SOCSO and EIS
- Provide professional training before you on board!
- Working Hours: 5 days/week (Mon-Fri or Wed-Sun), 9am-6pm
Monthly RM2500 and above
To apply this job, kindly apply the Job Application Here.
To explore for more job opportunity, Visit Here.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.