Website Om Space Therapy Centre
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
OM SPACE is an education and therapy platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas including personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and wellness and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together!
For more company info, kindly visit our website at www.omspace2u.com
Hiring Job Position: Psychotherapy Supervisor
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Degree education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in psychology, psychotherapy or relevant field.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Job Goal and Objective
- To supervise day-to-day operation and ensure the work efficiency.
- To support the company and professional branding to international level.
- To increase company growth in revenue and profit.
- To supervise the psychotherapist work efficiency and provide supervision for complex cases.
- Counselling, motivating and supporting the psychotherapist team.
- To ensure all psychotherapist practice and comply with Professional Practice Policy in Om Space Therapy Centre.
- To ensure compliance, accuracy and quality of clinical documentation.
- Overseeing and reviewing the psychotherapists’ work procedures.
- To provide and conduct psychotherapy session to the client professionally.
- Having regular meeting with governing board, company management and psychotherapist team.
- To participate in company’s marketing campaign and promote the awareness of professional knowledge.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Salary included EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB and HRDF contribution
- KPI Performance Incentive
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Public Holiday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Annual Leave
- Overtime allowance
- Medical allowance
- Staff Discount up to 30%
- Employee insurance coverage
- Flexible working day and hour (Shift rotation)
- Career advancement and development (Up to C-Level)
- Career and Professional training program sponsorship
- Career training and programs
- Work 5 days per week
Basic Salary + KPI Performance Incentive + Annual Performance Bonus + Promotion Opportunity
Basic Salary Range start from RM4000 to RM8000 (depends on candidates’ professional skill, competency level, work experience and education level.)
To apply this job, kindly CLICK HERE to submit the Job Application.
CLICK HERE to know more job opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.