Website Om Space Academy
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
OM SPACE is an education and therapy platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas including personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and wellness and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together!
For more company info, kindly visit our website at www.omspace2u.com
Hiring Job Position: Student Service Manager
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Degree education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in education, customer service or relevant field.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
Job Goal and Objective
- To motivate and lead Student Service team to work efficiency and productivity.
- To increase the conversion rate from leads to sales.
- To increase company growth in revenue and profit.
- To develop loyalty program and campaign to improve the student retention, engagement and referral.
- To analyse student needs and develop strategies for meeting the needs effectively.
- To keep and maintain good student relationships by providing excellent value to the students.
- To constantly optimise the student service quality and feedback to the upper management.
- Leading and motivating the student service team and improve the work efficiency and productivity.
- Develop effective student service procedures, policies and workflow to improve the efficiency and productivity.
- Provide training to student service department in workflow, SOP and student service database management.
- To supervise day-to-day operation in student service department.
- To review and maintain student database to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Salary included EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB and HRDF contribution
- KPI Performance Incentive
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Public Holiday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Annual Leave
- Overtime allowance
- Medical allowance
- Staff Discount up to 30%
- Employee insurance coverage
- Flexible working day and hour (Shift rotation)
- Career advancement and development (Up to C-Level)
- Career and Professional training program sponsorship
- Career training and programs
- Work 5 days per week
Basic Salary + KPI Performance Incentive + Annual Performance Bonus + Promotion Opportunity
Basic Salary Range start from RM3000 to RM8000 (depends on candidates’ professional skill, competency level, work experience and education level.)
To apply this job, kindly CLICK HERE to submit the Job Application.
CLICK HERE to know more job opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.