Website OM SPACE HQ, Petaling Jaya
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
OM SPACE is an education and therapy platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas including personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and wellness and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together!
For more company info, kindly visit our website at www.omspace2u.com
Hiring Job Position: HR Manager
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Degree education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in business administration, HR management or relevant field.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office, HR management system.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
Job Goal and Objective
- Well organise and systemise in HR management.
- Improve employee’s competency level to meet company expectation.
- To increase company growth in revenue and profit.
- Design employee benefits package and incentives within company budget.
- Implement employee performance review procedures.
- Monitor HR department budget and revise the salary package accordingly.
- Manage HR procedures including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Develop and optimise Standard Operating Procedure(SOP) and workflow in the company.
- Develop training material and performance management programs to provide training to the employees.
- Develop department and job position KPI performance scheme and review the performance accordingly.
- Investigate on employees’ conflict and provide problem resolution to the issues.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with government employment laws and policy and apply in company HR policies and procedures.
- Review monthly HR payroll, leaves, claims, attendance and appraisal management.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Salary included EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB and HRDF contribution
- KPI Performance Incentive
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Public Holiday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Annual Leave
- Overtime allowance
- Medical allowance
- Staff Discount up to 30%
- Employee insurance coverage
- Flexible working day and hour (Shift rotation)
- Career advancement and development (Up to C-Level)
- Career and Professional training program sponsorship
- Career training and programs
- Work 5 days per week
Basic Salary + KPI Performance Incentive + Annual Performance Bonus + Promotion Opportunity
Basic Salary Range start from RM4000 to RM8000 (depends on candidates’ professional skill, competency level, work experience and education level.)
To apply this job, kindly CLICK HERE to submit the Job Application.
CLICK HERE to know more job opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.