Website OM SPACE HQ, Petaling Jaya
We are hiring! If you are an awesome individual looking to join a passionate team, we want you!
OM SPACE is an education and therapy platform that helps people to achieve success in all areas including personal empowerment, wealth and money, relationship and marriage, business and career, family relationship, health and wellness and interpersonal skills. We gather all the professionals and entrepreneurs in our platform and create happiness and success together!
For more company info, kindly visit our website at www.omspace2u.com
Hiring Job Position: Office Manager
Job Position Requirement
- Candidates must possess at least Degree education level.
- Language: (Main) Mandarin, (Sub) English.
- Candidates must be competence in business administration, management or relevant field.
- Proficient with computer skill such as Microsoft Office, cloud computing system, Asset Tracking system.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is required.
Job Goal and Objective
- Coordinating the administration system and workflows in the company.
- Facilitate in each department and developing SOP to work efficiency and productivity.
- To increase company growth in revenue and profit.
- To manage and maintain the office asset registration, transfer and disposal with company system.
- To manage, maintain and update all company policies and SOP manuals to improve the work efficiency.
- To manage the Administration team by providing training, support, monitoring and reviewing the performance.
- Provide training to employees on workflows, SOP, system usage and database management.
- Overseeing the department budget planning and development.
- To maintain and manage office supplies and procurement in all branches.
- To maintain and manage all departments’ system and database.
- To achieve KPI and company goal with the team.
- To assist in ad hoc task and other task that superior assign to.
- Salary included EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB and HRDF contribution
- KPI Performance Incentive
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Public Holiday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Annual Leave
- Overtime allowance
- Medical allowance
- Staff Discount up to 30%
- Employee insurance coverage
- Flexible working day and hour (Shift rotation)
- Career advancement and development (Up to C-Level)
- Career and Professional training program sponsorship
- Career training and programs
- Work 5 days per week
Basic Salary + KPI Performance Incentive + Annual Performance Bonus + Promotion Opportunity
Basic Salary Range start from RM4000 to RM8000 (depends on candidates’ professional skill, competency level, work experience and education level.)
To apply this job, kindly CLICK HERE to submit the Job Application.
CLICK HERE to know more job opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.hr.omspace.my.